Dark Web Watch
Cyber crime is on the rise and the statistics are staggering. A single compromised password could bring your business to a halt or even put you out of business.
We Go Into The Dark Web To Keep You Out Of It
Wouldn’t you like to know if a password was stolen before cyber criminals can pose a threat to your business? Dark Web Watch is our new threat monitoring tool that provides 24/7/365 monitoring of the Dark Web for exposed and compromised company email credentials.
How We Protect Your Business With Dark Web Watch
- We search the Dark Web 24/7/365 for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect to these high-risk services yourself.
- We deliver intelligent data allowing you to respond to a threat immediately to prevent a major breach.
- We offer extensive reporting capabilities to track and triage incidents.
- We launch quarterly Phishing Simulation campaigns, so your employees are exposed to the latest traps and are less likely to fall prey to a phishing scam.
- We provide Cyber Security Awareness Training at your business routinely to encourage employee vigilance and awareness.
Why Dark Web Watch Is Important
- Employees often use the same password for multiple services, such as network login, social media, and business applications, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised credential.
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity.
- Most victims don’t even know their passwords were stolen - over 75% of compromised credentials are reported to the victim’s organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
Why You Need An Integrated, Ongoing Program
- Cyber attacks are on the rise, particularly among small- and mid-sized businesses.
- The most up-to-date and strongest security systems won’t matter if you fail to train and test your staff not to click on that suspicious link.
- Regular training on the latest criminal tactics will help mitigate risk as cyber attacks become more sophisticated and harder to detect.
Dark Web Watch combines human intelligence with sophisticated Dark Web search capabilities to identify, analyze and proactively monitor for your organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data.