Protect Your Business and Passwords
Securing your companies passwords is the first line of defense to protect your business. Our password solution is easy to use and it ensures that only authorized users can access approved applications.
I.T. Solutions of South Florida is now offering to our clients the same system we use to store, encrypt and manage the passwords for all the systems we are responsible for today. Take advantage of our expertise to protect your business today. With secure login credentials, you’ll help ensure your business and your business’s confidential information is protected.
Do you have Ex-Employees? Our password security solution can help eliminate the risk of former or rogue employees.
Our password solution provides secure password storage, encrypted passwords, employee management with access control and alleviates security uncertainness by allowing you to change all passwords in applications that the former employee accessed.
Our Password Security Solution Delivers:
- Centralized, Encrypted Secure Password Storage: All passwords are accessed and managed from within one centralized portal location. No unwanted eyes will see your secure, encrypted passwords.
- Folders to Organize & Categized Passwords: Organization of passwords will improve access and search efficiency.
- Ability to Manage All Employee’s Access Rights: Establishing access rights will determine the permission levels for each credential.
- Notifications of Passwords Known by Departing Employees: All credentials are tracked and logged making it easy to identify any changes needed to be made when an employee leaves your business.
- Automated Password Rotation: Studies have concluded that 47% of users and businesses use passwords up to 5years old. Generate strong and unique passwords with forced mandatory password rotations for Active Directory servers.
- Google Chrome Browser Extension: Improve website login efficiency, quickly and conveniently while saving credentials from new and old sites.
- Auditing & Reporting: Know at any time the strength and age of the passwords within your portal; as well as every single password each employee creates for your business.
Your business is only as secure as how well you document, store, and access company passwords.