Are you looking for an affordable, effective way to protect your company from cyberattacks and prevent a data breach? In today’s volatile cyberattack landscape, every business in every industry is at risk of a cyberattack. That means that every business needs to make sure that it’s taking a strong defensive posture with the right solutions in place to reduce risk.
One of those solutions should be a robust security awareness training program. While it may sound nebulous, security awareness training is a powerful weapon for protecting a business from cybercrime.
These 10 facts from Kaseya about the benefits of security awareness training illustrate why this small investment brings big rewards to smart businesses.
- Security awareness training improves overall password security by an estimated 30-50%.
- Security awareness training reduces the cost of phishing by more than 50%.
- Even a modest investment in security awareness and training has a 72% chance of significantly reducing the business impact of a cyberattack.
- Companies that engage in regular security awareness training have 70% fewer security incidents.
- Security awareness training improves phishing awareness by an estimated 40%.
- Security-related risks are reduced by 70% when businesses invest in cybersecurity awareness training.
- Security awareness training programs have a 3-fold return on investment or more
- Trained users are 30% less likely to click on a phishing link.
- 93% of cybersecurity experts agree that organizations should focus on both humans and technology to detect and respond to cyberthreats.
- 84% of leading organizations in the IBM Cyber Resilient Organization Study 2021 cite security awareness training as a key building block of cyber resilience.
Give us a call at (561) 582-9467 if you would like to talk more about cybersecurity training for your business!